one culver city
Located in the heart of downtown Culver City, One Culver captures the energy and creativity of the entertainment, media and technology industries, where business and culture converge. A match for the vibrant revitalization of Culver City, the property offers high-performance, next-generation office space with a dramatic entry, modern grand stair, over 50,000 square feet of balcony areas, lushly landscaped outdoor spaces, and lively restaurants and retail. It defines the walkable urban experience with a site animated by state-of-the-art media walls, natural light, stunning architecture, and fluid indoor/outdoor spaces that bring people together to collaborate and innovate.
One Culver is an unparalleled opportunity to lease premier mixed-use and office space at the center of it all.
- Year Built / Renovated: 1986 / 2017
- Architect: Maxwell Starkman (Original)/ Gensler (Renovation)
- Site Area: 3.67 Acres
- Total Rentable Area (approximate): 363,000 RSF total space / 343,000 RSF office space / 20,000 RSF retail space
- Number of Floors: 8 stories of office ranging from 30,000 to 60,000 square feet
- Parking: 3 levels of subterranean parking with approx. 1,175 parking stalls
- Elevators: 6 total: 2 banks, 3 elevators each
- Ceiling Heights: Floor 1: 17’0” slab to slab / Floors 2–8: 13’4” slab to slab
- Bay Depths: 76’
- Column Spacing: 38’
- Total Terrace & Balcony Areas: 55,000 square feet (approx.)